The Neilson Clan

The Neilson Clan

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the air, along with croup and viral infection, Yeah!!


I hope you all had a great Valentines Day. In fact, I hope your holiday has had such an excess of greatness to it that you can honestly say you enjoyed my portion of it too. My Valentine's day was something else! The Neilson's here are all sick. My whole family looks as if we are literally knocking down death's door! Jude has had croup for the second time in a month and a half, poor little guy, and now has a respiratory infection, as well as, Logan and myself. By tomorrow, all of us will have been on some form of antibiotic!This passed week has been filled with a myriad of coughs, sneezing and self medicating. We've had an uncomfortable and yet symphonic ambiance of bodily functions ringing throughout our house all week! It may not be beautiful however, it has brought me to tears.